Are you an orthodontic practice owner who has spent countless dollars on online advertising, and feel that you have no good results to show for it? You’re not alone.
Now here's some good news. Postcard marketing could be THE solution for your practice. Although it may not seem as high-tech or savvy as online marketing, postcard marketing might just be that tried-and-true alternative you’ve been looking for.
While the cost of postage has gone up and up (and up some more), the advances in technology and creativity have now given us a plethora of tools and resources for clever design.
The digital age has revolutionized "snail" mail. It has become a novelty, and therefore, a rare treat. Believe it or not, consumers have begun to appreciate direct mail again!
Direct mail IS earning new respect, and is garnering the attention of thousands of consumers every day. If you haven’t yet considered a postcard marketing campaign, you really should. It’s an effective, affordable and easy strategy to increase those phone calls and possible new starts to your orthodontic practice.
The Pros of Postcard Marketing for your Orthodontic Practice
• Postcards can be used as great reminders for offers and incentives, or new office openings.
• Postcards can help spread the word and increase community awareness about your office.
• You can target specific households without wasting money on ineffective mass mailings.
• Postcard marketing can promote your practice brand and enhance the marketing efforts your practice already has in place.
• They’re affordable and easy to create. GetOrthoCases can help you create your precisely-targeted mailing list, and we’ll even take care of the mailing for you!
• Postcards are durable and can be printed on high-quality, glossy card stock.
• Postcards are non-intrusive. They don’t interrupt people when they’re online.
The Cons of Postcard Marketing for your Orthodontic Practice
• You have limited space to write your message. Just remember to focus in on exactly what you want your postcard to say.
• Postcards require a mailing list, and that requires upkeep.
• Tracking the results can be a bit more involved than with digital advertising. But, we can help you with that. Contact us to find out more about call tracking.
• Remember, several postcard mailings are required before you will see an impact. Repetition IS vital to the success of your postcard marketing campaign!
Four important tips for using a postcard as a marketing device:
1. Do not include everything that comes to your mind on the postcard. It should not look too busy. The message should be easy to read at a glance.
2. Do not include more than one call-to-action on a postcard. The recipient should know what is expected of him. By adding more than one call to action you are confusing him.
3. Do not try to sell anything on a postcard. No one is going to buy anything after receiving a postcard from an unknown sender, so it is best to use it as an attention-getter. Once you have the reader's attention, you can send them to your website where you can promote your product and services.
4. Always include a valuable offer or financial incentive. This will make your message that much more memorable to the reader.
At GetOrthoCases, orthodontic practice marketing is what we do and ALL that we do.